Pages

DOUGHNUT CUPCAKES

A little treat for a sweet tooth.


Makes 12 cupcakes

Ingredients:

200 g lurpak lighter, softened
200 g sugar
2 eggs
1 yolk
300 g self raising flour
100 ml semi-skimmed milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
12 tsps strawberry jam (I use low sugar)

Heat the oven to 180c/fan 160c/ gas 4. Tip the softened butter, sugar, eggs, flour, milk and baking powder into a large bowl. Beat together just until you have a smooth soft batter.
Line a 12 hole muffin tray with cases. Fill the cases two-thirds full with the batter. Then make a small dip in the batter and spoon in 1tsp jam. Cover with another tbsp cake batter and repeat for the remaining cupcakes. Bake in the oven for 25 mins until risen and cooked through.
Brush some melted butter over each cake, then sprinkle with sugar and serve.

Points per cupcake : 5

Suitable for freezing but will keep in an airtight container for up to 2 days.

Recipe from Good Food Magazine

2 comments:

megat said...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.

david mcmahon said...

They get my vote.

From memory, you once told me your grandfather was raised in Calcutta, the city where I was born.

Is that right?